SHAMPOO FOR OILY HAIR
There are dozens of shampoos for oily hair, but most are too aggressive and are pure chemicals.
This recipe will try to reduce the fat of the scalp naturally with citrus shampoo frequent use.
- 1 liter of distilled water
- 500 grams of citrus peel (lemon, grapefruit or orange)
- 200 grams of natural soap (or 1 / 2 liter of neutral liquid soap)
- Put warm water adding citrus zest. Boil until liquid is reduced by half.
- Remove from heat and add the soap into small pieces, if you’ve opted for natural soap. If you use liquid soap, allow to cool to room temperature and then mix with it.
- You can scent the mixture with a little colony of Lavender or any infant colony.
- Once this completely cold, can be packaged in a glass jar with lid.
HOW TO USE
Apply grease as any shampoo that could be 2 or 3 times a week.
It would be convenient to try this shampoo in small quantities, observe the results and the reaction of the scalp, as there are people who may have sensitivity to any component.
If there is no irritation, use regularly.