BEAUTY WITH JOJOBA OIL
Jojoba oil, like olive oil, almond oil, black seed oil, apricot oil, is one of the beneficial body care products. It is completely herbal. It enables you to look good, to feel better and be at peace with yourself.
If you can not afford expensive cosmetic products or unsure which product to choose, you should go on reading. We will introduce you just a single brand and the most appropriate selection. It is both cheap and easy to reach.
Jojoba oil is extracted from the seeds of a plant the scientific name of which is Simmondsia chinensisolan. The seeds contain half and half fat. The plant is very rich in vitamin E therefore it is an extremely skin-friendly product.
Jojoba plant can live for many years without any water; it can be adapted to all kinds of soil and resistant to difficult nature conditions. Jojoba oil is a wax that turns into liquid at room temperature. Product should be used externally.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Softens the skin, gives a silky appearance
- Good for facial lines and wrinkles.
- Contribute to the formation of new cells in the skin
- Resolves inflammation in the skin called acne
- Helps prevent hair dandruff
- Helps the treatment of inflammatory eczemas
- Helps to eliminate cellulite
- Ideal for hair care. Nourishes, revitalizes the hair and fixes the fractures
- Provides softness and shine to hair
- Provides softness and hydration to skin and give a natural shine
- Regulates sebum secretion in oily skins
- Prevents hair loss
- Increases the elasticity of skin and is extremely beneficial for pregnant
- Can be used after shave to remove redness and make the skin soft
- Good for sun burns
- Provides a visible improvement in the wound and cuts
- Used as natural lubricant in artificial hearts
- Is a natural antioxidant
HOW TO USE:
For external use only. For hair, friction method and for skin, massage method are available. After having a few drops into your palm, massage the necessary area of the body.
How to apply to the hair: A little jojoba oil is applied to dry hair and using a large-toothed comb the oil is spread all over the head. Wait half an hour and then wash with your shampoo. Thus your hair looks shiny and soft. If you have no time to apply this, you can add two spoons of jojoba oil into your shampoo and can get better results.
How to apply to the skin: Soak some cotton with jojoba oil and apply and clean the made-up area. To moisturize your skin, add two drops of jojoba oil in your moisturizing cream or apply directly to your skin.