CLEAR ACNE WITH WATER AND SUNLIGHT
DRINK MORE WATER: 12% of water that you consume is stored in the skin. You should maintain this amount and continue to receive adequate amount of good fat to protect your skin from acne. Your body needs about 2 liters of distilled water per day. If your consumption is lower than that, you had better increase it. By drinking water you can clear toxins from blood and blood cells. You can eliminate more toxins in your urine and sweat. There is no acne problem in clear and healthy skin.
You should prefer using glass containers when buying distilled water or reverse osmosis to plastic containers.
You can also get water by drinking fresh juices. Drinking sodas is not drinking water. If you eat vegetables, they provide you with distilled water. So the more fruits and vegetables that you consume the less water you need to drink.
Here are a few things that you can do to drink more water or make your water distilled and healthier. Find a 16 or 32 ounces and glass containers full with distilled water. Then add one of the following nutrients:
- A few drops Alkalife. This solution changes the pH of 7-8 and also activates the water with its electrolytes – sodium and potassium.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon into the water. Do not add sugar. You may add a few drops of honey.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon in water and a teaspoon of powdered MSM. MSM is excellent for skin problems like acne. This makes the skin cells more flexible so that more nutrients can access to the cells, and is anti-inflammatory. MSM is also excellent in activating peristaltic movements and prevent constipation.
- Put 2 oz of mangosteen into the water. It works in all parts of the body and helps keep you regular.
- You can give your favorite food flavor.
- Choose to drink one of these natural additives for water and drink the water little by little during the day. That’s another thing to do to get rid of acne, improve the nice skin texture that you already have.
SUNBATHE: Another thing you can do for your skin is more natural light.
Expose your face to plenty of sun and air. This helps your skin to heal faster. But don’t purposely place your face in the sun, but remaining in the shade and open outdoors gives you plenty of sun and air. At least 20 – 40 minutes a day in the outdoors is necessary for you to get sufficient vitamin D for you daily needs.